Carlos “Mr Big” Red Sandalwood & Ebony Wood Watch
The Carlos “Mr Big” Wooden Watch is a larger than life, stylish men’s watch which oozes masculinity and ruggedness. The massive 51mm case is handcrafted from Ebony Wood and finished with a Red Sandalwood bezel. The dial consists of easy to see chrome indicators and 3 micro dials (‘minutes’ for stopwatch function, seconds for main time and the 3rd dial displays 24 hour time). The large ‘seconds’ hand acts as the ‘seconds’ for the stopwatch function which is controlled by the 2 side buttons.
The matching oversized band suits the largest of wrists however links can easily be removed for a perfect fit if needed.
Definitely a watch for the man who loves a bold, masculine watch without the cumbersome weight with this watch weighing only 75g.
Make a statement when you walk into the room wearing the Carlos “Mr Big” Mens Wooden Watch.
– Large, robust dial that demands attention
– Made from solid wood from case to band
– Reliable and precise Japanese 2035 Miyota movement
– Protective mineral glass shields the dial from damage
– Folding clasp on the band allows for easy adjustment
All JUSTWOOD Watches come in their own custom gift box (as pictured)
- Case Material: 100% All Natural Wood
- Band Material: Wooden
- Clasp: Folding clasp
- Clasp Material: Stainless Steel
- Dial Window Material: Mineral Glass (scratch resistant)
- Battery Life: ~2 years
- Movement: Japanese 2035 Miyota
- Water Resistant: Splash Proof
- Display: Analog
- Fits Max Wrist Circumference: 220mm (adjustable +/-) – Extra links available if required
- Band Width: 26.5mm
- Dial Width: 51mm
- Case Thickness: 12.3mm
- Weight: 75g
- Warranty: 12 Months from date of purchase
Each watch is handmade from eco-friendly, sustainable materials.
Did you know?
Our wooden watches are made from naturally occurring materials and are therefore genuinely unique. Just like human DNA, no 2 of our watches will ever be the same- that’s what makes our wooden watches so special. This means that the model pictured here on this listing and the actual watch you receive is likely to have minor variations with colours, tones and grain patterns.