APOLLO II Zebra & Ebony Wood Watch
As rugged and natural as man, the Justwood Apollo II wooden watch offers style the natural way. Made from Zebra and Ebony Wood there is nothing that speaks ‘manliness’ more than the feel of being in touch with nature. Invoking memories of fishing, camping and weekends roughing it with the mates, the ‘Apollo II’ wooden men’s watch is for the man who see’s nature as part of our life but knows that sophistication and style are also paramount.
All JUSTWOOD Watches come in their own custom gift box (as pictured)
- Case Material: 100% All Natural Wood
- Band Material: Wooden
- Clasp: Folding clasp
- Clasp Material: Stainless Steel
- Dial Window Material: Mineral Glass (scratch resistant)
- Battery Life: ~2 years
- Movement: Japanese 2035 Miyota
- Water Resistant: Splash Proof
- Display: Analog
- Fits Max Wrist Circumference: 205mm (adjustable +/-) – Extra links available if required
- Band Width: 22mm
- Dial Width: 44.5mm
- Case Thickness: 11mm
- Weight: 55g
- Warranty: 12 Months from date of purchase
Each watch is handmade from eco-friendly, sustainable materials.
Did you know?
Our wooden watches are made from naturally occurring materials and are therefore genuinely unique. Just like human DNA, no 2 of our watches will ever be the same- that’s what makes our wooden watches so special. This means that the model pictured here on this listing and the actual watch you receive is likely to have minor variations with colours, tones and grain patterns.