The MARCO BLACK
Witness the making of time with the skeleton design of the Justwood ‘Marco’ Black men’s watch.
Rich, black Ebony Wood and a skeleton dial turn the Marco Black Deluxe Mens Mechanical Watch into a robust, imposing timepiece that cannot be ignored. The clear window on either side allows you to peer past the wooden bezel to see the cogs turn inside of the watch. A strong mineral glass prohibits damage to the dial helping to improve upon its durability. A stainless steel clasp secures the watch band to the wrist.
– Stainless steel and wooden bezel provide both style and durability
– A mechanical self-winding movement makes timekeeping more involved
– Exhibitionist window lets you watch the inner workings as time ticks by
– Large, easy to read 48mm dial
– Matching wooden, adjustable band
The stainless steel casing is complemented by a classy wooden bezel a matching full wooden band adding to the stylish appeal. The design of the ‘Marco’ takes into consideration the larger size with the winder being positioned lower than most watches. This prevents the winding knob from pressing into the back of the hand, allowing for a more comfortable fit.
A perfect watch for the sophisticated gentleman and astute watch collector.
All JUSTWOOD Watches come in their own custom gift box (as pictured)
- Case Material: Stainless Steel with Wood Bezel’
- Rear Cover: Hardlex (we do not laser engrave on these watches)
- Band Material: Wooden
- Clasp: Folding Clasp
- Clasp Material: Stainless Steel
- Dial Window Material: Mineral Glass (scratch resistant)
- Movement: Mechanical (self winding)
- Water Resistant: Splash Proof
- Display: Analog
- Fits Max Wrist Circumference: 200mm (adjustable +/-) – Extra links available if required
- Band Width: 24mm
- Dial Width: 48mm
- Case Thickness: 15.5mm
- Weight: 144g
- Warranty: 12 Months from date of purchase
Each watch is handmade from eco-friendly, sustainable materials.
Our wooden watches are made from naturally occurring materials and are therefore genuinely unique. Just like human DNA, no 2 of our watches will ever be the same- that’s what makes our wooden watches so special. This means that the model pictured here on this listing and the actual watch you receive is likely to have minor variations with colours, tones and grain patterns. In most cases the variances are minimal but still expected.
It’s also important to note that colour variances can occur between different device screens (phone, tablet, PC etc). Please keep this in mind when ordering.
BACKORDERS: The QTY of stock we have available for each model is listed above near the price. We try hard to keep our watches in stock and ready to ship the very next business day. From time to time we may sell out of a watch model, this watch becomes available on ‘Backorder’. This will be indicated above near the price if this applies.
You can still order a watch that is on ‘Backorder’ however there may be a 2-3 week delay whilst new stock arrives.