The WINDSOR ZEBRA Men’s Watch
The Windsor Zebra men’s watch is an extremely stylish timepiece encompassing a stainless & wood case with a steel bezel. A matching over wooden link band with stainless steel inner links complete the look.
Enhance the overall appeal of the man in your life by gifting him the Windsor Zebra Men’s Watch. The classic look of a wood watch is enhanced in this watch for men due to its modern and sophisticated dial design and the addition of a stylish arced subdial for displaying the date and dual micro-dials to monitor 24hr time zones. A reliable quartz movement effortlessly keeps the time.
– Dual 24hr Dials for monitoring a second timezone.
– Durable stainless steel & Wood band
– Mineral glass protects the dial
– Large, 43mm dial for great visibility
– Hidden folding clasp secures strap around the wrist in a subtle way
It is important to note that photographs will never do these watches justice – they are a stunning watch that really need to be seen and held to really appreciate their beauty.
All JUSTWOOD Watches come in their own custom gift box (as pictured)
- Case Material: 3 Tone Wooden case with Stainless Steel Back cover and front bezel
- Rear Cover: Stainless Steel (we do not laser engrave on these watches however engraving is still possible but will need to be arranged by the customer once they receive the watch)
- Band Material: Wooden band with Stainless Steel Inserts
- Clasp: Hidden Folding Clasp
- Clasp Material: Stainless Steel
- Dial Window Material: Mineral Glass (scratch resistant)
- Battery Life: ~2 years
- Movement: Quartz
- Water Resistant: Splash Proof
- Display: Analog
- Fits Max Wrist Circumference: 220mm (adjustable +/-)
- Band Width: 22mm
- Dial Width: 43mm
- Case Thickness: 12mm
- Weight: 130g
- Warranty: 12 Months from date of purchase
Each watch is handmade from eco-friendly, sustainable materials.
Did you know?
Our wooden watches are made from naturally occurring materials and are therefore genuinely unique. Just like human DNA, no 2 of our watches will ever be the same- that’s what makes our wooden watches so special. This means that the model pictured here on this listing and the actual watch you receive is likely to have minor variations with colours, tones and grain patterns.