At JUSTWOOD Watches, we pride ourselves on our 100% customer focussed service guarantee.
14 Day Exchange Policy
During this period (within 14 days of delivery), customers may wish to choose from the following:
- Return their watch to us and exchange it for another model (and pay the difference if applicable)*
- Return their watch to us and request a store credit to use later*
- Return their watch to us and request a refund of the purchase price (a 10% restocking fee does apply)*
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
*Customers are responsible for any return shipping costs to us. We recommend using a shipping method with tracking.
- Our exchange policy ensures that we can offer our customers complete confidence when shopping with us, knowing they can change their mind, no questions asked.
- If you wish to return or exchange your item for another, simply get in touch with us first by emailing us and we can give you the details of how to proceed with an exchange.
- You MUST be able to provide proof of purchase and the item and packaging must be in original, unused condition complete with all accessories for an exchange or refund request to be accepted.
- Customers are limited to one ‘change of mind’ exchange per original transaction.
Our Returns & Exchange Policy excludes any watch with personalised engraving.
Faulty Products on Arrival:
- If in the rare event that your product arrives and it is deemed faulty, damaged or incomplete, we request that you get in touch with us within 7 days to let us know.
- Take a photo and describe the problem so we can resolve the issue quickly, with minimal inconvenience to you.
12 Month Warranty
Our JUSTWOOD Watches come with a 12 month warranty which covers against manufacturing defects. The warranty covers the movement and associated parts, the dials/hands and all related internal mechanisms.
- The watch band in its entirety,
- The wooden links
- The battery
- Any physical damage
- Water damage
- Natural weathering or fading
- General wear and tear
- Tampering, unauthorised repairs or damage arisen from intentional misuse.
Warranty is offered on all watches on a ‘Back to Base’ agreement. In the event of a warranty claim, the customer agrees to return the watch to us and pay the required return postage.
We reserve the right to decline warranty if any of the exclusions listed above are applicable. If repair can not be performed or the repair is deemed uneconomical, we will gladly offer a replacement watch, store credit or other solution in consultation with the customer.
WARRANTY CLAIMS: Please contact us for details on how to proceed with a warranty claim or repair. NO claims will be accepted or processed without first obtaining authorisation from us.
Please note: JUSTWOOD Watches are not considered waterproof due to the natural wood material. They are however, designed to withstand normal day to day wear with the expectation that the user be mindful of any exposure to water or moisture.
It would be appropriate to refer to our watches as ‘splashproof’ but are NOT suitable for being submersed in water or used when swimming or during other water activities.
Battery replacement and band adjustments are recommended to be undertaken by a qualified jeweller or watchmaker.